Designer Tip: These stamps are perfect for a child’s Birthday page. So quick and easy. All the photos were cut with cutting dies.
- Hopscotch Double Sided Paper Pack (link)
- Silver Jewel Dazzles™ (link)
- Red Jewel Dazzles™ (link)
- Blue Jewel Dazzles™ (link)
- White Mini Brads (link)
- Celebration Cardmakers Tool Kit Cutting Die Set (link)
- Mini Distress Inks #5 (link)
- Classic Cardstock (link)
- Embroidery Thread
- Die Cutting Machine (link)
- Acrylic Block (link)
- Foam Tape (link)
- Glue Stick (link)
- Use a tan cardstock as your base. Cut four long borders from red dot paper. Glue two overlapping ¼” from the edge, on each side, to make one long “pole”. Glue a red embroidery thread from one pole to the other, leaving a slight dip in the center. (you will secure the middle later with embellishments) Zot a thread bow on the top of each pole.
- Cut two photos with the large rectangle cutting die. Ink the edges with Faded Jeans blue ink. Glue one 1½” from the left, and 2¼” from the bottom. Glue the second one 2 3/8” from the right, and ¾” from the bottom.
- Cut a photo with the small rectangle cutting die. Ink the edges. Use the large rectangle cutting die to cut a multi-color dot mat for the photo. Glue together, and mat on a 5½”x3¾” Hopscotch green dot paper, centered. Die Cut and stamp a candle in hopscotch red paper. Make a small flame from yellow paper, and glue to the top of the candle. Foam tape one on either side of the photo. Glue 2½” from the top, centered.
- Use the large tag cutting die to cut two more photos. Glue at an angle on the thread at the top of the page. One on the right, and one on the left. Zot a thread bow at the top of each tag.
- Die cut three small flag shapes from Hopscotch red, orange, and yellow papers. Stamp a sentiment on the yellow tag. Die cut two small hearts from Hopscotch paper, and foam tape on the last two flags. Glue along the thread at the top. Zot a ribbon knot on each flag.
- Die cut three cupcake tops from blue paper. Ink the edges, and glue at the top as clouds.
- Die cut and stamp three cupcake bottoms from three Hopscotch papers. Ink the edges. Glue on the bottom, starting 1¼” from the left, spacing about ¾” apart. Die-cut and stamp three Hopscotch yellow cupcake tops. Glue on the bottoms.
- Die-cut two more flag shapes from Hopscotch red and multi color dot papers. Ink the edges. Die cut two small hearts and foam tape to the flags. Glue at an angle on the right side of the right photo.
- Die cut and stamp two butterflies, and one dragonfly. Foam tape all as shown.
- Die-cut and stamp a small “V” label, and a dotted rectangle label. Stamp the sentiments in the centers. Place mini brads in the rectangle label. Glue as shown on the photos.
- Use the swirl stamp to stamp all over the page, sometimes overlapping photos.
- Place Dazzles™ around the page as shown.