- “YOU” Cutting Die Set (link)
- Twilight Jewels Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- “YOU” Greetings Stamp Set (link)
- Twilight Jewels Scrapbooking Dazzles™ (link)
- Silver Jewel Dazzles™ (link)
- Acrylic Block (link)
- 5”x6½” Blank White Card (link)
- Foam Tape (link)
- Glue Stick (link)
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad (link)
- Die Cutting Machine (link)
- Card front: Place a blank card with the fold on top. Cover with Twilight Jewels purple border paper, with the border on the top. Glue a 5¾”x1/4” silver fireworks holographic paper on the border, centered.
- Die cut a block “YOU” from silver fireworks holographic paper. Glue on the right of a 5½”x2¼” Twilight Jewels purple marble paper. Stamp the sparkle sentiment, in black, on a 2¾”x1/2” Twilight Jewels diamond paper. Mat on silver fireworks holographic paper with 1/16” borders. Glue to the right of the “YOU”. Mat the purple paper on silver fireworks holographic paper with ¼” borders on the long edges only. Foam tape with the right edge even with the card edge. Place Dazzles™ as shown.
- Card inside: Glue 6”x1” silver fireworks holographic strips to the top and bottom of a 6”x3¼” Twilight Jewels pink paper, so that ½” shows. Glue centered. Place Dazzles™ as shown.