- For the card front: Fold the front right edge back, aligning it with the card’s center fold, and crease, creating an S card. Cut two 2¼"x6¼" Ethereal daydream dotted papers.
- Place narrow border Dazzles™ near the right long edge of one of the dotted panels, piecing it as needed. Glue a doily near the upper edge, extending just to the right edge of the panel. Trim off the excess along the left edge. Glue the panel centered on the card’s front panel.
- Cut 1½"x1¾" Ethereal floral dark gray paper and glue it behind the Ethereal lantern die-cut. Glue the lantern to the doily, extending just off the left card edge. Foam tape an Ethereal small blossom die-cut to a large flower die-cut, aligning the patterns. Glue the flower to the lantern’s lower right corner.
- Glue an Ethereal leaf die-cut extending from under the flower and foam tape a 1" butterfly die-cut to the lantern top. Place “find joy” and two small flourish Dazzles™ to the panel as shown.
- For the second panel: Glue a doily to the second panel from step 1, extending 1¾" in from the lower right edge. Trim the excess. Place a medallion Dazzles™ in the center of the doily, trimming the excess.
- Place a wide lace border Dazzles™ near the upper edge, trimming the excess. Glue the paper centered on the second card panel. Foam tape an orange flower center die-cut to the center of a peach flower. Glue the die-cuts and place the remaining Dazzles™ as shown.
- For the third panel: Cut 4¾"x6¼" Ethereal view from above collage paper. Glue a doily extending in from the upper left corner as shown, then trim off the excess. Place a narrow border Dazzles™ near the lower edge, trimming the excess. Glue the paper centered on the third panel.
- Glue the Ethereal heart die-cut to the doily center. Assemble two more flower die-cuts with foam tape, then glue the flower and berry die-cuts as shown. Assemble a layered butterfly die-cut with foam tape and glue it above the lower flower cluster as shown. Place “everyday” Dazzles™ across the bottom of the heart and small flower Dazzles™ around both flower clusters as shown.