- For the card front: Place the card with the fold at the top. Cut 4¾"x6¼" green gingham border paper, trimming the border to 2" wide and placing the border at the bottom. Cut 4¾"x1" white/green dotted paper and mat the long edges on green paper with 1/32" borders. Glue across the border paper, 1¾" from the bottom.
- Wrap gingham ribbon across the white/green paper, placing the words as shown, and glue the ends to the back. Insert a green brad in each end, then glue the paper centered on the front. Cut out the “smile” label, insert a green brad in each end, and foam tape on the top left.
- Use the pattern to trace and cut a tag from white cardstock. Cut 2"x¾" and 2"x¼" green gingham paper and mat the long edges of each on dark blue paper. Glue the two strips to the tag as shown. Stamp “From the top of my head…” between the strips, then insert dragonfly brads as shown.
- Punch a hole in the tag top and attach a small hanger to it. Tie a 5" dotted ribbon onto the hanger, then glue the tag to the card, tucking it under the ribbon. Make a 4-loop bow with the words ribbon and tie the center with thread. Wrap the prongs of a dragonfly brad around the center, then glue the bow to the ribbon, ¾" from the left edge. Cut a “v” in all the ribbon ends.
- For the inside: Cut 4"x4½" muted green gingham paper and mat on dark blue paper with 1/16" borders. Glue centered on the inside. Cut 2¾"x3" white/green dotted paper and stamp “All of me…” in the center. Mat on dark blue paper with 1/32" borders, then glue gingham ribbon across two corners as shown. Cut a 1½" gingham ribbon and wrap the center with the prongs of a dragonfly brad. Cut a “v” in the ends and glue as shown.