- Card front: Place the card with the fold on top. Cut 6 ½”x5” Purple Circles paper. Cut a 6 1/4”x4 3/4” purple border paper, trimming the border to 1 1/2" wide. Ink the edges brown and mat on white cardstock with a 1/16” border. Glue purple checked ribbon across the paper, just above the border, and glue the ends to the back. Insert the “beautiful” swirl brad above the ribbon as shown. Glue the panel to the card front.
- Stamp two of the same large flowers on purple paper, and one different flower on purple. Cut out 1/16” around images, ink the edges and mat on tan cardstock with 1/16” borders. Stamp four leaves on tan, cut out and ink the edges.
- Mat a purple brad on Purple Circles holographic and place in the center of a large flower, then foam tape it on top of the second large flower, offsetting the petals. Foam tape the double flower on the lower right, and foam tape the single flower above the “beautiful” brad. Tuck and glue leaves among the flowers as shown. Knot a 4" ribbon, trim the ends and glue between the flowers. Place Jewel Dazzles™ on the flowers and border background.
- Card inside: Cut 5 1/4"x3 4/4" purple/brown striped paper and ink the edges. Mat on tan cardstock with 1/16" borders, then on Purple Circles holographic with 1/8” borders. Glue on center.
- Stamp “you are amazing” with on purple paper and trim to 1 3/4"x1 1/4". Mat on tan cardstock with 1/8" borders. Flatten the brown swirl brad prongs and use craft glue to secure to the sentiment at the lower right.
- Stamp two flowers on purple paper, cut out 1/16” around images, ink the edges and mat on tan cardstock with 1/16” borders. Stamp a leaf on tan, cut out and ink the edges. Repeat the brad treatment (from the cover) on one flower and glue over a leaf on the upper left of the sentiment. Glue the other flower as shown. Knot a 3" ribbon, trim the ends, and glue as shown. Place Jewel Dazzles™ on the flowers as shown.