Designer Tip: Cut out the center of a locket to use on the front die-cut card heart, and use another locket for the inside heart. Cut individual Allure Swirl pearls to embellish the edges of your card, and to place on flower centers.
- Card base: Using the paper patterns included with the die-cut cards, trace and cut out the following Kindred Spirits papers: spine from tiny green flower paper, small heart from stripe paper, large heart from tan border paper (keep the text on the left), left and right sides from tan lace border paper (keep the lace borders on the outer edges of the papers as shown).
- Fully open a die-cut card and place with the heart at the top. Ink the edges of the right side, left side, and spine papers. Glue the pieces onto the die-cut card with a 1/16” border around the outer edges. Apply Stickles™ dots along the lace border artwork as shown. Let dry.
- Cut and place sections of Allure Swirl pearls on the upper right card edge, and the lower left card edge as shown. Cut apart small pearls and place along the edges of the lace border artwork.
- Small outer heart: Mat the small heart paper on suede with a 1/16" border. Cut and place a swirl of pearls across the left side as shown. Pop out a Hunkydory pink heart locket and cut out the floral heart from the inside. Mat on suede with a 1/16" border, place lines of pearls around the outer edge and pearl on the flower center. Foam tape on the small heart, to the right, and apply Stickles™ to the flowers and leaves of the artwork. When dry, glue the small heart piece onto the outer heart panel of your closed card.
- Large inner heart: Mat the large heart paper on suede with a 1/16" border. Cut and place a swirl of pearls across the heart from the upper right to the lower left (cut in the center to separate), as shown. Pop out a Hunkydory green heart locket and mat the right side on suede with a 1/16" border. Foam tape centered on the large heart. Place a pearl over the hole on the front of the locket, and one on the hole inside the locket. Place small lines of pearls from the inside locket hole up to the edges of the heart (like a hanging pendant). Apply Stickles™ to the flowers and leaves of the artwork. When dry, glue the large heart piece onto the inner heart panel of your open card.
- Envelope & tag: Pop out a Hunkydory green envelope and green “WITH LOVE” tag. Place the envelope die-cut face down, on point, glue 1 1/8”x2¼” suede onto the center area and top flap, trimming even with the flap edges. Fold over the right, then left, then bottom flaps, securing with Ultra tape. Place a pearl on the point of the bottom flap and foam tape onto the right card panel. Punch a hole in the top of the tag and thread a 1/16” wide strip of suede through the hole, securing on the back. Apply Stickles™ to the strip, let dry and insert into the envelope.
Click to view large image