- For the card: Cut a Twilight Safari diamond foiled adorable scorable cardstock to 7½"x11". (Save the strips for step 5.) Place it horizontally and score it vertically 2¾" from each end. Fold the ends inward to meet at the center. Place the card horizontally.
- For the card front: Remove a Twilight Safari double-border background paper from the pad. Cut it into two 2⅜" x5½" papers, removing ¾" from the center area. Glue the papers to the front card panels, aligning them along the cut edges of the panels.
- Punch out the two Twilight Safari giraffe die-cuts shown and mat each on yellow adorable scorable with 1/16" borders. Glue the left die-cut just to the upper front card panel, ⅝" from the left edge. Glue the right die-cut just to the lower front card panel, ⅝" from the right edge.
- Punch out the Twilight Safari “just for you” tag and glue it just to the upper front card panel, centered between the giraffe die-cuts. Make a 4-loop black twine bow and secure the center with 4" of twine. Glue the bow to the tag top.
- For the inside: Glue one of the foiled cardstock strips cut from the card in step 1 across the inside center, trimming the excess. Remove the Twilight Safari background paper shown from the pad and trim it to 5½"x5". Mat it on midnight mirri with ⅛" borders, then glue it to the inside center.
- Punch out the third Twilight Safari giraffe die-cut and glue it to the background paper at the left. Place black “thank you” Dazzles™ as shown.