- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cover the front with black textured paper. Round the two lower card corners with the ½" punch. Cut 5⅞"x4¾" red dotted paper and round the two lower corners with the punch. Glue to the card, aligning the upper edges. Cut the white edges off the lace Color Me™ topper, then cut in half crosswise. Turn with the cut edge at the top and round the two lower corners.
- Color the topper with pens as shown, using CR11 for the red areas and BG10 for the gray areas. Foam tape to the front, 1" from the bottom. Cut 6½"x1" black textured paper and place wide Washi tape along the upper long edge. Place narrow Washi ¼" from the top edge, overlapping the first tape. Foam tape the strip to the front, aligning the upper edges.
- Cut out the 5⅝" Color Me™ banner and color it red, then glue as shown. Cut a 3¾" red ribbon and trim each end in a “V.” Glue centered on the banner. Cut out the 1⅞" Color Me™ lace tag and stamp “you are so very special” on it. Color it with CR 10 and BG6 and foam tape as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 5¼"x4⅜" red dotted paper and round the lower corners with the punch. Glue to the inside, placing the upper edge against the fold. Color the second topper half as for the first, round the lower corners, and glue 1⅜" from the bottom.
- Cut 6½"x1" black dotted paper, place Washi tape on it as for the border on the front, and glue against the fold. Cut 3¾" red ribbon, notch the ends, and glue along the lower border edge. Cut out the 2⅜" Lace Color Me™ label and color, using CR 11 and BG
- Stamp “take care” in the center, then foam tape as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- June 2007 Personal Shopper Kit (link)
- Heartfelt Sentiments stamp set (link)
- Black Washi Tape (link)
- Spectrum Noir pen sets: Red (link), Warm Grey (link)
- StazOn® Jet Black ink pad (link)
- ½" Corner Chomper punch (link)
- Acrylic Stamping Blocks (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)