- Twilight Jewels Paper Pack (link)
- Layered Accents Stamp Set (link)
- Fuchsia Jewel Border Dazzles™ (link)
- Fuchsia Jewel Dazzles™ (link)
- 5”x6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Twilight Jewels Ribbon Set (link)
- Black Ink Pad (link)
- White Super Fine Embossing Powder (link)
- VersaMark® Watermark Stamp Pad (link)
- Heat Gun (link)
- Acrylic Block (link)
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots (link)
- Foam Tape (link)
- Glue Stick (link)
- Card front: Place your blank card with the fold on the left. Ink edges of 4 ¾”x 6 ¼” Twilight Jewels border paper and glue to the card, with the border on the left. Place a length of Fuchsia Jewel Border Dazzles™ along the printed border on the left. Stamp and white emboss small Layered Accents tags and label stamps and cut out. Stamp words in black ink, separating the “birthday Wishes” image onto two tags. Foam tape the tags to the right of the border and embellish with Fuchsia Jewel Dazzles™ and fuchsia ribbon, as shown. Place lengths of Fuchsia Jewel Border Dazzles™ on the right corners of the card, as shown.
- Inside: Cover the card with blue/green paper and place a length of Fuchsia Jewel Border Dazzles™ across the card, 1 ½” from the top. Stamp and white emboss a large label and cut out. Stamp a small label with black ink onto blue/green paper and stamp “birthdayWishes” in black. Embellish with Fuchsia Jewel Border Dazzles™. Cut out and foam tape to the larger label and glue to the Jewel Border Dazzles™, as shown.