Designer Tip: After removing the tape and stencil from the paper, wash the stencil clean while the Artist Spackle is still wet.
- Place the card fold on the top. Cover the card with tan text paper and place the Bracket Cutaway template flush with the card top. Trace the bottom edge and cutaway the scalloped edge. Mat a 6 1/2” x 1 1/4” of red vine paper with brown cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border. Glue across the card center.
- Trace the Victorian Label onto craft paper cardstock. Cut out and ink the edges brown. Center the fall leaves stencil to the shape, omitting one of the leaves at the bottom of the stencil to insure a better fit. Use stencil tape to both secure the stencil and mask off the exposed label. Apply Artist Spackle over the stencil using the mini squeegee. Remove the tape and stencil while the spackle is still wet. Sprinkle gold and copper glitters onto the wet spackle leaves and tap away excess glitter and return to the glitter bottles. Let the spackle dry.
- Mat the label shape with brown cardstock, leaving a 1/16” border. Punch a hole at each end and secure red mini brads. Foam tape the label over the red border on the card front.
- Inside: Glue a 6 1/2” x 2 1/2” piece of red vine paper to the bottom edge of the card inside back. Mat a 6 1/2” x 1/2” strip of tan/red print paper with brown cardstock, leaving a 1/16” border. Glue 1/8” from the bottom edge. Close the card and center the Dazzles Greeting “Thank You” to the center of the border.
- Open the card and place the front flap on scrap paper. Run a glue stick along the scalloped edge and sprinkle with gold glitter. Tap off excess glitter and return to bottle.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Blank white 5”x6 1/2” card (link)
- Leaves Border Stencil (link)
- Noted Paper Pack (link)
- Design Tool Kit #1 (link)
- Gold Greetings Dazzles (link)
- 2 red mini brads (link)
- Natural Art-C™ Glitter Set (link)
- Artist Spackle™ (link)
- Mini squeegee (link)
- brown and craft paper cardstock
- Dark Brown Fluid Chalk Ink Pad (link)
- Stencil tape (link)
- foam tape (link)
- 1/16” wide hole punch (link)