- Happy, Hello, Love & Thanks Stamp Set (link)
- Buttercup Paper Pack (link)
- Buttercup Scrapbooking Dazzles™ Stickers (link)
- Triple Finish Gold (link)
- Triple Finish Rose Gold (link)
- Black Cardstock (link)
- 5”x6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Red Cat’s Eye Queue Pigment Ink Pad (link)
- Black Ink Pad (link)
- Acrylic Block (link)
- Foam Tape (link)
- Glue Stick (link)
- 44 Stamp & Die Greetings (link)
- Card front: Place a blank card with the fold on the side and cover with black cardstock. Glue 4 ¾”x6 ¼” pink flower/gray dot Buttercup paper to the center and glue a 1 ¾” wide strip of pink stripe paper across the card, 5/8” from the bottom edge. Cut a “v” shape in one end of 4”x 1 5/8” yellow plaid paper and ink edge black. Glue acoss the card, even with the left edge and 1 ¼” from the card bottom. Stamp “Thanks” in black ink and “Many” and My Friend” in red ink
- Back the roses on a Buttercup Scrapbooking Dazzles™ Stickers close cluster with Triple Finish Rose Gold glitter and brushed self adhesive paper and the leaves with gray Buttercup paper. Foam tape the rose cluster to 2 ¾”x2 5/8” pink/yellow paper and mat with black cardstock, leaving 1/8” border. Foam tape to the card as shown.
- Inside: Cut a “v” shape on one end of 1 5/8”x 5 ½” yellow plaid paper and ink the edges black. Glue down the card, even with the card to and ½” from the fold. Back a large single rose Dazzles™ sticker with Gold Triple Finish mirror self adhesive paper and a small rose with Rose Gold brush finish. Back the leaves with gray paper. Glue and foam tape the roses to 2 3/8” square of pink/yellow paper stamped with “for all you do!” in black ink. Mat the square with black cardstock and glue to the card as shown.