- Place your blank card with the fold on the left. Cover the card using the top left corner of the Roses in Harmony roses corner paper.
- Cut a 3 1/2”x1 1/2” strip of Roses in Harmony striped paper and glue across the lower left corner. Cut a narrow scalloped stripe and glue as shown. Trim even with the card front.
- With a craft knife, cut out a stem image from remaining Roses in Harmony rose corner paper. Glue to the card with the end of the stem placed at the top center of the corner stripe. Knot a burgundy ribbon and Zot™ as shown.
- Cover a flower and a circle center Double Stick Dazzles™ with pink glitter, press gently, and shake off the excess. Repeat with a flower and circle center with blue glitter, and a flower and circle center with red glitter. Layer the flowers and stick to the top of the two stems.
- Cover three tiny Double Stick Dazzles™ flowers and one center with pink glitter, and three tiny flowers with red glitter. Shake off the excess glitter, and layer the pink center on one of the red flowers. Place among flowers on the teal artwork on the left side of the card as shown.
- Zot™ two flutter bits angled on the top right of the card.
- Add a “Happy Birthday” Gold Greetings Dazzle™ to the top of the card, 3/4" from the top and 3/4” from the right of the card.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Vintage Roses Paper Pack (link)
- Vintage Roses Ribbons (link)
- Double-Stick Flower Dazzles™ (link)
- Gold Greetings Dazzles™ (link)
- 5”x6 1/2" blank white card and envelope
- Red Art-C™ Glitter Set (link)
- Blue Art-C™ Glitter Set (link)
- En Francais Flutter Bits (link)
- Zots™ adhesive dots (link)