- Sunday Musings Paper Pack (link)
- White Cardstock (link)
- Black Cardstock (link)
- 5”x6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Sunday Musings Ribbon Set (link)
- Red Spectrum Noir Pen Set (link)
- Green Spectrum Noir Pen Set (link)
- Yellow Spectrum Noir Pen Set (link)
- Pink Spectrum Noir Pen Set (link)
- Memento Black Ink Pad
- Acrylic Block (link)
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots (link)
- Glue Stick (link)
- Card front: Cover the card with Sunday Musings red/pink floral paper. Mat 4”x5” golden yellow floral paper with black cardstock, leaving 1/8” borders on the top, bottom and right sides only. Glue even with the left side of the card as shown.
- Stamp the “JUST A NOTE” and tiny butterfly images onto white cardstock and color leaves with Green Spectrum Noir® Pens and add dark Red Spectrum Noir® Pen to the large and medium flowers. Color flowers and butterflies with Pink and Yellow Spectrum Noir® Pens and blend. Cut to 3”x4 3/8” and mat with black cardstock, leaving 1/8”. Glue even with the left side of the card. Hold lenths of Sunday Musings burgundy grosgrain and black and white baker’s twine together and make a bow. Zot™ to the lower right corner as shown.
- Inside: Mat 3 5/8”x 4 ¼” golden yellow paper with black cardstock, leaving 1/8” borders and glue to the card center. Stamp “TO SAY Hello” on a 2” square of white cardstock and mat with black cardstock, leaving 1/8” borders. Glue to the center of the yellow paper. Stamp a single flower image onto white and color with pink and green Spectrum Noir® Pens. Cut out and glue to the top left corner as shown.