Designer Tip: Painting a light coat of Crystal Lacquer onto the patterned paper, not only provides gloss, but stiffens the paper, allowing the petals to hold a curve.
- Card Front: Cut the card to 5” square and place the card with the fold on the left. Glue 1½”x5” Fresh Cut floral paper next to the fold. Tear the left edge of 4 1/2”x5” Fresh Cut blue/red swirl paper and ink the torn edge black. Glue even with the right side of the card and ink the card edges.
- Stamp the Blossom Beauty face stamp on Silky Paper using brown ink. Use the included head stencil to continue the lines from the face to the head. Use Spectrum Noir Pale Hues FS3 to outline and PP1 to color the head and neck. Use the Blender pen to soften the lines between the darker FS3 outline and the pink of PP1. Color cheeks pink with PP1. Color lips with Spectrum Noir Reds DR7 and CR8. Color the left eye only with Greens DG3, using the Blender pen around the iris to soften color and the lid with DG2. Use Spectrum Noir Browns TN7 and GB8 for the hair, making sure to leave a part in the hair as shown.
- Cut out the head and around the hair. Glue the head to extend over the right edge of the card as shown and trim even with the card edge.
- Using brown ink, stamp the Blossom Beauty flower onto Fresh Cut red swirl paper four times. Use the Blossom Beauty Cutting Dies to cut 1 large, 1 medium and 2 small flowers, making sure to align the cutting dies with the stamped images. Paint all of the blossoms with Crystal Lacquer and let dry. Using the bottle applicator, squeeze Crystal Lacquer along the stamped lines, creating dimension. Let dry. Foam tape the small blossom to the medium and place seven self-adhesive 1/8” wide ecru pearls on the flower center. Foam tape the blossom above the ear as shown. Place “Thank You” Gold Greetings Dazzles™ near the bottom of the card as shown.
- Inside: Cut a ½”x5” strip of Fresh Cut blue/red swirl paper and glue down the card, 1/8” from the fold. Glue the large blossom to the bottom right card corner, extending off the bottom and right edge. Trim even with the card. Foam tape the small blossom to the large and place 7 ecru pearls on the center. Place “Friend” Gold Tiny Words & Phrases Dazzles™ directly on the blossom as shown.