- For the large rose: (use the following flower images: 3 tiny, 1 small, 1 medium, 2 large) stamp the flower images onto Buttercup pink patterned paper with black ink, then die cut the shapes. Place the die-cuts face down on the shaping mold and mist with water. Position the top in place and run it through your die cutting machine. Remove the shapes.
- Turn the three tiny flower shapes face down. Take 1 tiny flower and shape the edges of 1 petal with your fingers so the sides are cupped. Place glue on the inside of both cupped edges. Cup the opposite petal on the flower and pull it to meet the first cupped petal. Press the petal edges with glue around the second petal and hold for a few seconds. Continue to add the remaining petals 1 at a time, around the “bud”. Adjust the petals tighter or loosen them as desired.
- Place the small petal facing up. Add glue to the center and bottom of the petals of the small flower. Place the bud centered on the petal, with the petals of the bud offset. Press the lower sides in toward the bud. Add glue to the center of the medium flower and add the shaped flower offset, on the center. Repeat for the large flower.
- For the small rose: (use the following flower images: 3 tiny, 2 small, 2 medium) Follow the basic directions for the large rose above, but with the flower images indicated for the small rose.
- Buttercup Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- Buttercup Ribbon Set (link)
- Design Tool Kit #7 (link)
- Black Thin Lines Dazzles™ (link)
- Card Greetings Dazzles™ (link)
- 4”x6” Acrylic Block (link)
- 5”x6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Classi Rose Die (link)
- Classic Rose Stamp (link)
- Classic Rose Shaping Mold (link)
- Spritzer 4002413, filled with water
- Die Cutting Machine (link)
- Foam Tape (link)
- Glue Stick (link)
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots (link)
- Craft Tacky Glue (link)
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad (link)