- Peek A Boo Template (link)
- Bohemian Dreams Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- Bohemian Dreams Scrapbooking Dazzles™ (link)
- Red Fireworks Holographic paper (link)
- Purple Circles Holographic paper (link)
- Green Circles Holographic paper (link)
- Classic Cardstock (link)
- ¼” Extra Sticky Tape (link)
- Foam Tape (link)
- Glue Stick (link)
- Inspire Swirls (link)
- Trace and cut a Main Card, Center Panel, and two Flaps from black cardstock. Score where indicated. Cut away the Center Panel Frame.
- Cover the two side panels with Bohemian Dreams purple/orange border paper or cover the whole panel. Place the Inspire Swirl rhinestones diagonally from the bottom left corner to the top right corner. Place the word Dazzles™ on the right bottom corner. Back a small butterfly with green holographic paper, cut close to the Dazzles™ edge, and glue on the top left.
- Glue a 4¾”x6¼” Bohemian Dreams purple/pink tapestry paper on the center. Back a Rectangle flower Dazzles™ with purple, red and green holographic paper. Cut close to the Dazzles™ edge. Glue ½” from the top, centered.
- Cover the Flaps with Bohemian Dreams green paper, making sure the flaps are facing opposite directions. Fold the tabs, and place Extra Sticky tape on the tabs only. Place the outside edge of the tabs next to the fold of the card front panel. Line up the top and bottom sides of the Flap with the frame cuts in the card front panel.
- Cover the Center Panel with Bohemian Dreams red paper. Cut the center frame away. Place the Dazzles™ as shown. Place double layers of ¼” foam tape on the back, at the top, and bottom. Glue in place over the Flaps, centered.
- Back a flower Dazzles™ with red holographic paper. Back a paisley Dazzles™ with purple holographic paper. Close the card, and glue to the center frame, making sure all edges are glued securely so the card will slide easily.