Designer Tip: When embossing on holographic paper, the perfect pouch is essential to keep embossing powders where you want them.
- Place your card with the fold at the top. Glue a 6 3/8”x4 7/8” black suede paper on center. Place two border Dazzles™ on the left, as shown.
- Use VersaMark™ to stamp the dragon on the lower right corner of a 4 1/2”x3 1/2” green circles holographic paper. Dust with white embossing powder and heat set. Mat on white cardstock with a 1/16” border. Glue 3/8” from the lower right corner of your card and place two border Dazzles™ on the left, as shown.
- Stamp and emboss the knight in black on the center of a 3” square of silver linen paper. Mat on green circles paper, then on white cardstock with 1/16” borders and foam tape 3/8” from the upper left corner, as shown.
- Stamp and emboss two shields and two swords in white on green circles paper, then cut out the shields and the sword handles. Stamp and emboss two swords in black on silver linen paper and cut out each one. Glue the green sword handles onto the silver swords and foam tape one shield and one sword onto the knight, as shown (save the other two for the inside).
- Stamp and emboss “Sorry to hear…” in white on a 2”x1” black cardstock. Mat on white, then black, then green, then white again with 1/16” borders and foam tape in place, as shown. Zot™ the two tin pins in place, as shown.
- For the inside: Mask off the lower half of the dragon and tail with tape, ink with VersaMark™, remove the tape and stamp one inch from the upper left corner of your card. Emboss in black. Stamp and emboss “Beast wishes…” next to the dragon head.
- Mat a 6 3/8”x1/2” green circles paper on black suede with a 1/16” border and glue just below the dragon. Place border Dazzles™ 1/16” from the green circles paper edges. Foam tape the saved shield and sword as shown.