Designer Tip: Use the edge of your ink pads to multicolor your stamp for a rainbow effect.
- Card front: Place your card with the fold on the top. Cut 1 1/2” off the right edge to make a 5” square card. Cover your card with Picnic green floral paper and ink the edges with Chambray.
- Ink the edges of a 4 1/4” square of pastel green cardstock with Chambray. Cut one strip each of 4”x1 1/4” pastel cardstock in the following colors: blue, pink and lavender. Glue on the green cardstock with 1/8” edge borders and 1/8” between pieces. Stamp “Have a Magical Day” in Plumeria as shown. Ink the magic wand stamp with all three inks (Chambray on top, Pink Sky in the middle and Plumeria at the bottom) and stamp as shown.
- Place Thin Line Dazzles™ between cardstock pieces, at upper and lower edges of the green cardstock, and at upper and lower edges of your card. Wrap green sheer dot ribbon with vine ribbon around lower right corner and upper left corner of your cardstock piece and tie a ribbon as shown. Glue centered on your card.
- Ink the fairy stamp with all three inks (as for the magic wand) and stamp on a 2 1/2” square of white cardstock. Use chalks to color in the image, as shown. Ink the edges with all three inks and wrap Dazzles™ around the corners. Foam tape on center and Zot™ the tin pin in place over the fairies face.
- Inside: Ink the edges of a 4 1/4” square of green cardstock with Chambray. Ink the edges of a 4” square of Picnic green floral paper with Chambray and tear in half from the upper left corner to the lower right corner. Glue 1/8” from the edges of your green cardstock. Stamp “Life itself is a Most Wonderful…” in Plumeria at the upper right and stamp two magic wands as shown (using all three inks). Place thin line Dazzles™ along the left and lower edges, Zot™ a length of vine ribbon along the torn paper edges and glue the piece onto your card center.
- Ink the unicorn stamp with all three inks (as for the magic wand) and stamp on a 2 3/4”x2”, 1/2” white cardstock. Use chalks to color in the image, as shown. Ink the edges with all three inks, wrap Dazzles™ around the corners, and glue 1/2” from the left and lower edges of the green cardstock.