Instructions for the Left Page:
- Place the paper with the border at the bottom. Computer journal the page title on white cardstock; ink the edges and glue across the top of the background paper.
Starting with the flower on the left side of the page:
- Glue pink and teal paper back-to-back and trace the Starburst template pattern. Layer on top of a teal base and a pink swirls base, offsetting the bases. Add a pink mini brad at the tip of each petal of the teal base. Add a yellow silk flower and a pink brad in the center of the flower. Make a stem of green ribbon tied with a pink and yellow dot ribbon.
- Glue pink and green paper back-to-back and trace the Large Loop-de-Loop and Small Loop-de-Loop template patterns. Layer and attach with a yellow mini Brad Buddy™ and green flower brad. Place on top of a large pink silk flower. Add a blue ribbon stem tied with green ribbon.
- Trace the base onto green circle paper. Insert green mini brads in the points of a pink silk flower; attach a green mini Brad Buddy™ in the center with a yellow brad and layouer on top of a pink silk flower. Add a green ribbon stem tied with blue ribbon.
- Fold a teal silk flower in half and secure to the page with a pink flower brad. Make a stem of pink dot ribbon tied with a green ribbon.
Add tag-shaped journaling to each flower stem, securing to the page with a brad.
Instructions for the Right Page:
- Place the background paper with the border at the bottom. Mat photos on a large piece of white cardstock. Ink the edges of a journaling strip, then attach across the center of the photo mat. Glue to the background paper and add a mini brad at each end.