- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top. Cut 6¼"x4¾" Gingerbread snowflake paper and glue centered on the front. Punch out the Gingerbread die cuts shown and remove the nibs. Cut a 6½" section of the border and glue across the card, ⅜" from the bottom. Cut 6½"x⅞" Gingerbread brown paper and glue just above the border.
- Glue the large snowflake at the upper right and foam tape the green snowflake circle to the center. Foam tape “Christmas” across the brown paper, then glue “merry” above it, tucking it under the C. Place the Sparklets as shown.
- For the inside: Punch out the Gingerbread lacy frame, swirly snowflake and ⅝" snowflake circle die cuts and remove the nibs. Cut 3½"x2½" Gingerbread green paper and glue behind the frame, then glue the frame centered on the inside. Cut out the Gingerbread “the most wonderful…” and “spread the cheer” sentiments and glue as shown.
- Glue the swirly snowflake to the frame at the upper left and foam tape the circle snowflake on the sentiment as shown. Place a small Sparklet in the center of the swirly snowflake, then knot the ribbon and glue to the swirl.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Gingerbread Foil Artful Card Kit (link)
- 4" of ⅜" wide dark red satin ribbon (link)
- Ebony Sparklets (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)