- For the card front: Trim the card to 5"x5" and turn with the fold at the top. Cut 5"x5" Christmas Lace holly paper. Measure 2¼" down from the top on the left edge and cut a 2" slit toward the center. Fold the corners back. Cut 3"x5" Christmas Lace striped paper and glue behind the opening created by the folded corners, aligning the top, bottom, and left edges.
- Follow the package directions to assemble the “love, joy, peace” papier tole, placing foam tape between the layers. Insert a 6½" ribbon through the hole on the right end, then foam tape the piece as shown, gluing the ribbon ends to the back. Glue the paper to the card front. Punch out the Lacy Christmas label and glue to the lower right as shown. Place a nailhead on each end.
- For the inside: Cut 3"x5" Christmas Lace holly paper and glue to the inside along the right edge. Cut 5"x5" Christmas Lace striped paper and measure 2" down from the upper right corner. Cut a 2" slit toward the center and fold the corners back. Glue to the inside. Punch out the Lacy Christmas green/pink label and remove the nibs. Stamp “spread the cheer” on it, then foam tape as shown. Knot a 3" ribbon, trim the ends, and glue behind the left label end. Place a nailhead on each label end.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Christmas Lace Paper Pack (link)
- Maroon cardstock (link)
- Christmas Lace Foil Papier Tole 3-d die cuts (link)
- Foil Christmas Lace Tags & Labels (link)
- Christmas Greetings stamp set (link)
- Pink tulle ribbon (link)
- 12" of ¾" wide maroon crepe ribbon (link)
- 3mm silver pearls (link)
- StazOn® Jet Black ink pad (link)
- Maroon Fluid Chalk ink pad (link)
- Sewing needle, white thread
- Acrylic Stamping Blocks (link)
- ½" Ultra Clear tape (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)