- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left. Cover the front with the brown/rust flowered paper and ink the edges. Cut a 2 3/8"x3" rust paper and ink the edges. Mat on sage green paper with 1/16" borders. Position the scarecrow on the rust piece, then glue to the front, 1¼" from the upper edge.
- Cut a 5"x3¼" tan textured paper. Mark 1" down from the upper edge on the right side. Trim from the upper left corner to that mark. Ink the edges. Cut a 5¼"x ¾" gold holographic stars strip and mat on dark brown texture with 1/16" borders. Glue along the upper edge of the tan piece and trim the ends. Cut a 7" rust ribbon length and knot one end. Glue across the gold border, positioning the knot at the left end as shown. Glue the right end on the back.
- Add three square gold brads along the lower edge of the tan textured piece. Glue the piece to the front along the lower edge. Place the 1½" fruit and vegetables Dazzles™ on green and trim to 1 5/8"x1¼". Ink the edges. Mat on gold holographic stars with 1/32" borders, then on brown with 1/16" borders. Ink the edges, then attach foam tape to the back along the upper and lower edges and attach to the border, angled as shown. Add a Dazzle™ swirl to the ribbon and the lower card edge as shown. Place a corncob and leaf Dazzles™ at the base of the scarecrow.
- For the inside: Cut a 5"x1 7/8" strip from the border paper, positioning the plaid squares on each end of the strip. Mat on gold holographic paper with 1/16" borders. Glue across the inside.
- Print the sentiment on the textured tan paper, then trim to 2¾"x3¼". Ink the edges. Mat on gold holographic with 1/16" borders and then on dark brown textured paper with 1/32" borders. Ink the edges and glue centered on the border. Place a Dazzles™ leaf on green paper and a pumpkin on rust paper. Cut out and glue to the sentiment as shown.