- For the card & papers: Use the template to trace and cut the main card from cardstock. Score on the fold lines, then crease the scores as directed on the template. Trace and cut the left side paper pattern from Kindred Spirits green floral paper and glue centered on the left panel. Trace and cut the right side pattern from Kindred Spirits striped paper and glue to the right panel.
- Trace and cut the spine paper pattern from Kindred Spirits green paper and glue to the spine. Trace and cut the small heart paper pattern from Kindred Spirits green paper. Mat on silver paper with 1/16" borders. Close the card and glue the heart to the exposed swing section, aligning the right edges.
- For the front: Place Dazzles™ lines along the left, top, and bottom, all ⅛" from the paper edges. Stamp “Jingle Bells” centered on the green heart. Stamp the holly cluster five times onto white cardstock with Timber Brown ink and let dry. Color the leaves with DG2, then shade near the berries with DG4, blending the colors. Cut out the clusters and set two aside. Glue three clusters on the front as shown.
- For the inside: Place Dazzles™ lines along the right, top, and bottom, all ⅛" from the paper edges. Stamp “Many hugs and kisses…” on Kindred Spirits green paper, and then trim to 1½"x1¼". Mat on cardstock with 1/16" borders, then glue in the lower right corner. Place Dazzles™ lines along the green edges of the sentiment, and then glue holly clusters as shown.
- Stamp the deer on white cardstock with Brown ink. Use the pens to color his face, body, and upper ears with TN7. Color his antlers with GB10 and inner ears with GB8. Color the wreath with DG2 and the bow with CR11. Color the ornaments with CR11 and CT4. Stamp ⅜" snowflakes around the deer with Pansy ink.
- Trace the large heart pattern around the deer and cut out. Mat on silver paper with 1/16" borders, then glue to the heart swing section. Squeeze Crystal Lacquer onto the holly clusters, the berries in the wreath, the ornaments, and in the centers of the snowflakes. Let dry completely.