Designer Tip: Chameleon Pens add wonderful graduated colors on these delicate flower petals.
- Card front: Place a blank card with the fold on your left and glue 5”x4 ½” brown dot paper on the top edge. Glue 5”x2 ½” lavender paper on the bottom edge. Ink the edges black. Mat the long edges of 5”x1/2” green stripe paper on black suede with 1/16” borders and glue along the top of the lavender paper. Apply a line of stickles across the center of the matted strip and let dry.
- Stamp the large flower cluster on silky papers. Following the pen instructions, use the mixing chamber with the pens to color in the flowers as shown, using purple, orange and green. Use brown on the areas behind the flowers. Using Design Tool Kit #2, trace the fancy label around the image and cut out. Ink the edges black and mat on suede with a 1/16” border. Glue centered on the top of your card. Stamp and color in the large butterfly on silky papers, then cut out close to the image and foam tape at the upper right corner of the flowers, lifting the wings a bit. Use Stickles on the flowers and the butterfly and let dry.
- Stamp “Sending Sunshine…” on the bottom right, as shown. Zot™ on a bow of ½” green grosgrain, as shown.
- 5”x6 1/2” Blank White Card (link)
- Wildflowers Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- Wildflowers Stamp Set (link)
- Black Suede Paper (link)
- Design Tool Kit #2 (link)
- Honeysuckle Ribbon Set (link)
- Acrylic Block (link)
- Silky Papers (link)
- Earth Tones Chameleon Pen Set (link)
- Cool Tones Chameleon Pen Set (link)
- Jet Black StazOn® Ink Pad (link)
- Diamond Ice Stickles
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots (link)
- Foam Tape (link)
- Glue Stick (link)