- For the card front: Trace and cut the front paper pattern (in the card packaging) from Jeweled Winter’s Butterfly navy snowflake paper and glue it centered on the card front. Trace and cut the two side patterns from Jeweled Winter’s Butterfly tan/blue snowflakes paper and glue them centered on the panels.
- Cut 3¼"x3½" Jeweled Winter’s Butterfly navy dotted paper and glue it centered on the front panel. Place silver thin line Dazzles™ near the bottom of the front and near the outer sides of the side panels, trimming the excess. Place silver “baby it’s cold outside” Dazzles™ in the center of the dotted paper.
- Press the VersaMark™ ink pad over the front of all the chipboard pieces until thoroughly covered with ink. Cover the inked pieces with the embossing powder, tap off the excess, and heat the remaining powder to melt it.
- Use the small blending brush to lightly brush Midnight ink over the snowflakes on the wreath. Lightly brush Plum Jam randomly over the blue inked snowflakes. Glue the wreath to the front, positioned as shown. Ink the remaining snowflakes with Midnight and Plum Jam, then ink the butterflies with Plum Jam.
- Foam tape the two largest butterflies and the 1½" snowflake to the front as shown. Cut the stems off a set of glittered snowflakes and glue three to the front as shown. Place jewel Dazzles™ in the centers of those snowflakes. Glue blue and purple pearls as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 4"x4" Jeweled Winter’s Butterfly blue corner paper and mat it on Silver paper with ⅛" borders. Glue it centered on the inside. Place two thin line Dazzles™ across the inside, 1" from the bottom, trimming the excess.
- Place silver “peace,” “love,” and “joy” Dazzles™ on the paper, near the upper left corner. Glue the remaining inked chipboard as shown, then glue the last glittered snowflake to the center of the large snowflake. Place jewel Dazzles™ as shown.