- For the card: To create the S-fold card, fold the card’s right front edge back, aligning it with the fold on the left, and crease. Cut two 2⅜"x6⅜" Jeweled Winter’s Butterfly purple snowflake papers. Cut a 7½" silver ribbon and wrap it over one paper, ½" from the left edge, gluing the ends to the back. Glue that paper centered on the card’s front panel.
- Open the card and glue the second purple snowflake paper centered on the second card panel. Cut 4⅞"x6⅜" Jeweled Winter’s Butterfly tan/purple snowflake paper and glue it centered on the card’s inside back.
- For the second S-fold piece, cut 8½"x5" cardstock and place it horizontally. Score it vertically at 3½" and 6". Fold the 3½" score in a mountain fold and the 6" score in a valley fold. Cut 3⅜"x4⅞" Jeweled Winter’s Butterfly purple dotted paper with snowflakes in the lower left corner. Cut two 2⅜"x4⅞" panels from the same paper. Glue the papers centered on the appropriate panels of the S-fold cardstock.
- Close the card and the S-fold cardstock. Center the S-fold cardstock on the card front, slipping the first panel under the ribbon. Glue the left half of the first cardstock panel to the card front, then glue the last panel to the card’s inside back.
- With the card closed, place silver “noel” on the cardstock panel at the upper right. Place snowflake and jewel Dazzles™ on that panel as shown. Make a 4-loop bow with the same silver ribbon and tie the center with thread. Glue it to the first ribbon, 1½" from the card bottom. Glue a 2½" flower just above the bow.
- Using the smallest blending brush, lightly brush Plum Jam on the wings of a 1½" fabric butterfly. Brush Damson Wine just on the wing tips, then glue the butterfly to the front as shown.
- For the inside: Place silver “winter wonderland” Dazzles™ on the center of the middle cardstock panel and “good tidings” on the third panel near the top. Place snowflake, butterfly, and jewel Dazzles™ on both cardstock panels as shown.