- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Christmas Cheer green dotted paper and 3⅛"x6" Christmas Cheer white/red floral paper. Fold the upper end of the floral paper down at an angle as shown, then glue the sides and bottom to the green paper, ⅜" from the right edge and ½" from the bottom.
- Follow the package directions to punch out and assemble the paper tole “Joy to the World” tag, and mat it on maroon cardstock with 1/16" borders. Punch a hole at the top. Cut the red ribbon in two 6" pieces, then tie one end of each together. Insert the long ends through the hole in the tag and pull the knot to the tag. Foam tape the tag to the papers, ¾" from the left edge. Wrap the ribbon ends to the back of the green paper and glue. Glue the constructed front to the card.
- Trace and cut the banner pattern from Christmas Cheer red dotted paper and glue to the front on the lower right. Cut out the “Be Joyful” sentiment from the Christmas Cheer sentiments paper, mat on maroon cardstock with 1/32" borders, and glue to the banner.
- For the tag: Trace and cut the back section of the ticket pocket from Christmas Cheer green diamonds paper, leaving off the pocket front. Mat on black cardstock with 1/16" borders. Cut 2"x2¾" Christmas Cheer white/black dotted paper and glue centered on the tag. Cut out the “May your days…” sentiment from the Christmas Cheer sentiments paper and mat on maroon cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue centered on the tag. Punch a hole in the tag top and attach the maroon ribbon, then insert the tag into the pocket.
- For the inside: Cut 4½"x5½" Christmas Cheer black paper and glue centered on the inside. Cut 4"x5" Christmas Cheer red/black paper and glue centered on the black paper. Trace and cut a ticket pocket from Christmas Cheer green dotted paper. Fold the pocket front up and glue the flaps to the back, then insert a ½" brad in the top. Glue the pocket to the inside, angled as shown.
- Cut out “Wishing you the special…” and “Have yourself a merry…” sentiments from the Christmas Cheer sentiments paper. Mat each on maroon cardstock with 1/16" borders, then glue to the inside as shown. Insert the gift card into the pocket.
Click to view large image