- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left and cover the front with black cardstock. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Christmas Cheer white/black dotted paper. Cut 4¾"x2½" Christmas Cheer green dotted paper and mat the long edges on black cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue to the white/black paper 1⅛" from the top. Wrap ribbon across the paper, overlapping the lower edge of the green paper, and glue the ends to the back. Glue the paper centered on the front.
- Die cut the large frame from black cardstock. Glue the frame to the front ½" from the top, slipping it under the ribbon. Stamp the penguin circle onto the black cardstock inner frame with VersaMark™ ink, cover with embossing powder, and tap off the excess. Heat to melt the powder. Use the paintbrush to paint the ribbon and bow with Tulip ink and let dry.
- Mat the penguin circle on green cardstock with 1/16" borders, and insert a ¾" green Embellies™ in the center. Foam tape the penguin circle centered over the frame. Die cut the label from green cardstock and mat on black cardstock with 1/32" borders. Stamp and emboss “Season’s Greetings” and two holly clusters on the label, then glue centered below the frame.
- Open the prongs of a ½" green Embellies™. Make a 4-loop bow with ribbon and insert the center between the brad prongs. Close the prongs and glue the bow over the first ribbon near the right card edge.
- For the inside: Cut 4⅝"x6⅛" Christmas Cheer ivory lacy paper and place on a protected surface. Stamp the penguin circle evenly spaced around the edges of the paper with Jet Black ink, allowing the images to extend off the edges. Mat on green cardstock with 1/16" borders, then glue centered on the inside.
- Die cut the inner frame from green cardstock and turn with the points at the corners. Insert a white ¼" brad near each side edge, and then glue the frame to the inside. Die cut a label from Christmas Cheer ivory lacy paper and stamp “Merry Christmas” and two hearts on it in Jet Black. Mat on black cardstock with 1/16" borders, then foam tape to the frame center. Die cut two 2¼" flourishes from black cardstock and glue as shown.