- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cut to 6"x5". Cut 6"x5" Christmas Cheer red/black paper and glue to the front. Cut 6"x1½" Christmas Cheer red dotted paper and mat the long edges on Christmas Cheer black paper with ⅛" borders. Glue to the front, ⅞" from the bottom.
- Open the card and die cut a 2½" circle from the front, located ⅞" from the left and bottom edges. Place thin line Dazzles™ near the upper and lower edges of the red dotted paper, trimming to fit. Use the pattern to trace and cut a circle from the acetate. Stamp “happy holidays” slightly off-center toward the right. Glue to the front, covering the opening.
- Die cut a scalloped frame from Christmas Cheer black paper, using the 3" scalloped circle die and the 2½" circle die. Glue to the window. Trace and cut the three banners from the Christmas Cheer papers and glue in a cluster at the upper right edge as shown.
- Open the prongs of a ½" black brad. Make a 4-loop bow with ribbon and insert the center between the prongs, then flatten the prongs to secure. Glue the bow to the banner tops.
- For the inside: Cut 3½"x2¾" Christmas Cheer red/green floral paper and 4"x2¾" Christmas Cheer red dotted paper. Glue to the inside as shown. Place Dazzles™ to cover the horizontal paper edges as shown.
- Cut out the “may your days…” sentiment from the Christmas Cheer sentiments paper and mat on maroon cardstock with 1/16" borders. Mat again on white cardstock with 1/32" borders, then glue to the upper rectangle near the right card edge.
- Die cut a 3¼" circle from white cardstock and stamp the penguin and cookie on it. Use the pens to color the image, coloring the penguin’s body with IG8, his hat with DR1, and his coat with DG2. Color the cookie with GB8 and frosting with CT1.
- Die cut a 3¾" scalloped circle from maroon cardstock and glue the penguin circle to it. Position the penguin behind the window so the acetate greeting is centered in the cookie when the card is closed and glue in place.