- For the page: Mat the photos on black cardstock with 1/16" borders, then on maroon cardstock with ⅛" borders. Cut 10 rectangles from the Christmas Cheer small patterned papers, ranging from 2½"x3" to 2¾"x3½". Mat each on black cardstock with 1/16" borders.
- Position the rectangles across a Christmas Cheer corner design paper, using the photos temporarily for placement and making sure the edges of the rectangles show around the photos. Remove the photos and glue the rectangles in place.
- Glue 14" lengths of twill and ivory ribbon across the center of the rectangles, pinching them together 1¾" from the right edge and gluing the ends to the back. Glue the photos in place. Knot each of the remaining 4" ivory and twill ribbons, then glue to the ribbons as shown.
- Cut out the Christmas Cheer “it’s the most wonderful time of the year” sentiment and mat on black cardstock with 1/16" borders. Mat on maroon cardstock with ⅛" borders, then foam tape in the lower right corner. Place jewel Dazzles™ in the corners of the sentiment.
- Computer journal the action in the photos, fitting it to 2¼"x1½", then print onto Christmas Chalkboard Cheer ivory lace paper. Trace the Persian tag around the journaling, cut out, and mat on maroon cardstock with 1/16" borders. Insert a ½" Embellies™ in the tag, wrapping the sheer ribbon around the prongs before flattening. Glue the tag to the page at the upper right. Insert the remaining Embellies™ around the photos as shown.