- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left and cover the front with maroon cardstock. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Cider quilt paper and glue centered on the front. Cut 4¼"x4¼" Cider maroon paper and mat on maroon cardstock with 1/16" borders.
- Punch out the Cider blue 2⅞"x⅞" label, brown swirls, green leaves, and wreath die cuts and remove the nibs. Ink the edges of the wreath and leaves with Mint using the sponge. Glue the wreath to the maroon paper, then glue a swirl on each side with the right swirl extending higher than the left. Foam tape the large leaf die cut on the right and the smaller leaf on the left
- Die cut a medium and two small leaves from green cardstock. Die cut a medium and a small leaf from maroon cardstock. Glue the green medium leaf to the wreath bottom, extending right, and the maroon medium leaf extending left. Glue a small green and maroon leaf on the right and a small green leaf on the left as shown. Foam tape the wreath to the front, ¼" from the top.
- Tie a green bow, trim the ends, and glue to the wreath at the bottom. Stamp “‘tis the season…” on the label die cut with Timber Brown, then foam tape below the wreath. Place large and medium Dazzles™ leaves among the leaves on the wreath. Place three clusters of small, Dazzles™ leaves at the wreath top and two on the label. Place Jewel Dazzles™ as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 2½"x6½" Cider green paper. Punch two 7"x1" scalloped borders from maroon cardstock, then use as mats on the long edges of the green paper, trimming off the excess. Cut two ⅛"x6½" maroon cardstock strips and glue vertically to the green paper as shown. Glue the strip centered on the inside.
- Punch out the Cider maroon bracket frame, 1½" heart, and maroon button die cuts and remove the nibs. Back the frame with tan cardstock, then stamp “wishing you a…” with Mint in the center. Glue the frame 1⅛" from the top. Die cut two medium green cardstock leaves and three small maroon cardstock leaves, then glue in a cluster at the bottom of the frame.
- Foam tape the heart and button to the leaf cluster center, placing foam tape only under the heart’s right side. Knot the maroon ribbon and glue to the button, then place the Jewel Dazzles™ as shown.