Designer Tip: To create 3-D flowers, back large and medium Poinsettia Dazzles™ on cardstock, leaving a 1/16” border around edge. Stack flowers with foam tape between layers.
- Cut the card to 5”x 5 1/2” and glue 5 1/4”x4 3/8” black cardstock to the center. Glue 5”x4” Red Holographic paper across the card center and place Gold Jewel Border Dazzles™ across the top and bottom.
- Die cut the 4 5/8”x3 5/8” Lacy Label from both white cardstock and black cardstock. Stamp and white emboss “Merry Christmas” Christmas Cheer Stamp on the black label innie. Glue the white label to the card center and glue the back innie label inside the white.
- Place large Dazzles™ leaves under the large Gold and Red Poinsettia Dazzles™ and place 4, overlapping, along the top of the label and one at the bottom right as shown.
- Place a contrasting color medium Poinsettia Dazzles™ on each of the large Poinsettia Dazzles™ Continue with small poinsettias and clusters of 3 tiny dot contrasting Poinsettia Dazzles™ at the centers.
- Fill in around the large Poinsettia Dazzles™ with medium using medium Dazzles™ leaves. Place tiny Poinsettias and dots above and below the cluster and among the embossing greeting as shown.