- For the card: Trace and cut the card base from white cardstock, then fold as directed on the template. Cut outer frame A twice from Merry & Bright green dotted paper and glue one to the front and the second to the inside back.
- Cut the center paper pattern from blue cardstock and from Merry & Bright green chevrons paper. Glue the blue paper to the center section. Cut the green paper in half as directed on the template and glue one on each side of the center section. Cut two spine paper patterns from Merry & Bright striped paper and glue in place. Close the card.
- For the front: Punch out the Merry & Bright die cuts shown and remove the nibs. Glue the frame to the lower front, extending over the center panel. Cut out the “better be good…” greeting and foam tape to the frame. Foam tape the small branch at the lower right. Trim the border to 6½" and glue ¼" from the left edge. Place rhinestones as shown.
- For the inside: Stamp “may your stuffing…” on Merry & Bright blue snowflakes paper, then trim to 3"x2⅝". Mat on white cardstock with 1/16" borders and glue to the center panel. Punch out the Merry & Bright die cuts shown and remove the nibs.
- Glue the blue banner tag, ⅝" blue flower, and 2½" red flower die cuts to the upper right corner, overlapped as shown. Foam tape a snowflake on each side of the large flower. Cut out the “celebrate” banner and foam tape to the green/red label die cut. Glue the label and pine branch die cut to the lower right corner and place rhinestones as shown.
Click to view large image