- Winter’s Butterfly Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- Winter’s Butterfly Scrapbooking Dazzles (link)
- White cardstock (link)
- Pearl Sheets (link)
- Purple Jewel Dazzles™ (link)
- Butterfly Window cutting die set (link)
- Merry Christmas cutting die set (link)
- 20" of ¼" wide navy sheer ribbon (link)
- Dark blue embroidery thread
- ⅜" lavender button (link)
- Die cutting machine (link)
- ¼" wide Extra Sticky double-sided tape (link)
- Specialist Acrylic Glue (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & envelope (link)
- For the card front: Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut 4⅞"x6⅜" Winter’s Butterfly navy paper and glue it centered on the front. Cut 4⅜"x5⅝" Winter’s Butterfly lavender dots paper and die cut the butterfly window from the center.
- Die cut the large butterfly from Winter’s Butterfly navy paper and glue it behind the open butterfly in the window. Use double-sided tape to attach the window to Winter’s Butterfly ivory corner design paper with pine sprigs at the top. Trim off the excess along the edges of the lavender paper.
- Mat the window on cardstock with 1/16" borders. Wrap a 6" ribbon across it, ¾" from the bottom, and glue the ends to the back. Foam tape the window centered on the card front. Make a 4-loop bow and tie the center with thread. Use tape to attach the bow to the first ribbon, 1¼" from the left edge.
- Place the Winter’s Butterfly Dazzles™ on the front as shown, then decorate them with jewel Dazzles™. Tape the button to the bow center, then tie a thread shoestring bow and glue it to the button.
- For the inside: Cut 3"x6½" Winter’s Butterfly green snowflakes paper and mat the long edges on navy paper with ⅛" borders. Glue to the inside center. Die cut “Merry” and “Christmas” from a Silver Pearl sheet, remove the backing, and place the words angled upward across the center. Place the remaining silver and jewel Dazzles™ as shown.