- Winter’s Butterfly Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- Winter’s Butterfly Scrapbooking Dazzles (link)
- Cardstocks: navy, light green
- Long Christmas Greetings Dazzles™ (link)
- Purple Jewel Dazzles™ (link)
- 20" of ¾" wide green crepe ribbon (link)
- Embroidery threads: green, lavender
- On Lilac Lane Embellishment Bottle (link)
- Botanica Blooms – Purple (link)
- 4" Round White Paper Doilies (link)
- 6" Round White Paper Doilies (link)
- Cat’s Eye Queue pigment ink pad sets: Purples (link), Blues (link)
- Craft sheet (link)
- Heat gun (link) (optional—used to dry the inks)
- Silver Glitter Dust spray (link)
- ¼" wide Extra Sticky double-sided tape (link)
- Glue stick (link))
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & envelope (link)
- For the card front: Place the card with the fold at the top. Cut 6¼"x4¾" Winter’s Butterfly green snowflakes paper. Place one of each doily on the craft sheet, then swipe the Sky Blue ink pad across the large doily until it’s completely colored. Use the Hyacinth ink pad to color the small doily. Let the inks dry or use the heat gun to dry them.
- Glue the blue doily to the green snowflakes paper, extending in 4¾" from the left end. Trim off the excess. Glue the purple doily centered on the blue doily and trim off the excess. Mat the snowflakes paper on navy cardstock with 1/16" borders. Wrap a 6" ribbon over the paper 1" from the left end and glue the ends to the back.
- Spray the constructed front with glitter spray, let it dry, then glue it centered on the card front. Make a 4-loop bow and tie the center with green thread. Spray it with glitter, then use double-sided tape to attach the bow to the first ribbon, 1½" from the card top. Spray a purple bloom with glitter, then attach it nestled below the bow with tape.
- Place “joy to you” Dazzles™ at the lower right. Back a 2" butterfly Dazzles™ with Winter’s Butterfly purple paper, cutting along the edges. Attach the body to the front as shown with double-sided tape, tucking foam tape under the wings.
- Use tape to attach a ⅜" lavender button to the butterfly’s body, then tie a lavender thread shoestring bow and glue it to the button. Place the small butterfly Dazzles™ as shown. Glue pearls to the ¾" butterflies and a place a small jewel Dazzles™ on the tiny butterfly.
- For the inside: Cut 6"x4½" Winter’s Butterfly butterfly corner paper with the design in the upper right corner. Glue a 6" white doily extending in 4¼" from the lower left corner, then glue a 4" doily over the top as shown and trim off the excess. Mat the paper on green cardstock with 1/16" borders, then glue it centered on the inside.
- Place a border Dazzles™ ¾" from the left edge, trimming the excess. Place “happy holidays,” snowflake, and jewel Dazzles™ on the inside as shown.