- Winter’s Butterfly Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- Winter’s Butterfly Scrapbooking Dazzles (link)
- Winter’s Butterfly Ribbons (link)
- Cardstocks: white, lavender, light green
- Silver Thin Lines Border Dazzles™ (link)
- Purple embroidery thread
- On Lilac Lane Embellishment Bottle (link)
- ¼" wide Extra Sticky double-sided tape (link)
- Specialist Acrylic Glue (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & envelope (link)
- For the card front: Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut twelve 1½"x1½" squares from the Winter’s Butterfly papers, varying the patterns. Glue them side-by-side on white cardstock in four rows (three squares across) to create the “quilt.” Trim it to 4½"x6", then place thin lines Dazzles™ over the seams of the quilt, trimming the excess.
- Mat the quilt on lavender cardstock with 1/16" borders. Wrap a 6" purple crepe ribbon across it, 1½" from the top, and glue the ends to the back. Foam tape the quilt centered on the card front. Place the 2⅝"x3⅛" butterfly Dazzles™ angled in the center as shown.
- Make a 4-loop purple crepe bow and tie the center with thread. Glue the bow to the first ribbon, 1¾" from the left card edge. Thread four ⅝" wide purple buttons, then use double-sided tape to attach one to each corner of the quilt.
- Back a ¾" butterfly Dazzles™ with Winter’s Butterfly blue paper, cutting along the edge, then use double-sided tape to attach it to the bow center. Glue a pearl to the small butterfly and a ⅜" purple button to the large butterfly. Knot two threads together, trim the ends, and glue the knot to the small button.
- For the inside: Cut 5"x5¾" Winter’s Butterfly green snowflakes paper and glue it centered on the inside. Cut nine 1½"x1½" squares from various Winter’s Butterfly papers and repeat the “quilting” process as for the panel on the front, gluing three rows of three squares each. Trim the quilt to 4½"x4½".
- Place thin line Dazzles™ on the seams as before, then mat the quilt on green cardstock with 1/16" borders. Knot a 6" lavender crepe ribbon 2" from the left end, then wrap the ribbon across the quilt 1" from the top and glue the ends to the back. Glue the quilt to the inside center and place the Dazzles™ as shown.