- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left and cover the front with green cardstock. Cut 4½"x6" Pretty Posies green circles paper and round the corners with the ½" punch. Glue it centered on the front.
- Use the Design Tool kit to trace and cut a vintage cutaway from Pretty Posies red lace paper, trimming it to 5"x2½". Mat the curving edge on red cardstock with a 1/16" border, and then glue to the front, aligning the top straight edges. Trace and cut a banner tag from red cardstock. Punch a hole in the top and tie a 6" green ribbon onto it.
- Trace and cut a bookplate label from Pretty Posies red netting paper, using just half the template. Mat the curving edge on red cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue the tag and the bookplate label half to the front, positioned as shown.
- Cut a 5"x½" green cardstock and wrap the length with green ribbon. Glue the ends to the back, and glue the strip to the front, ⅛" from the top. Knot a 4" ribbon, trim the ends, and glue to the strip, 1⅝" from the left edge.
- Die cut two wreaths from green cardstock and two bows from red cardstock. Completely ink the front of a wreath with VersaMark™. Cover with Leaf embossing powder, tap off the excess, and heat to melt. Place on a protected surface with the open glitter container nearby. Reheat the wreath to melt the powder again. Very quickly cover the wreath with glitter, patting it in place. Tap off the excess, and then heat the wreath one more time so the melted embossing powder will ‘grab’ onto the glitter. Repeat with the second wreath.
- Cover the cardstock bows with ink, and then with Red embossing powder. Tap off the excess and heat to melt the powder. Glue one wreath on top of the other wreath, offsetting the leaves. Glue one bow to the wreath top. On the second bow, gently fold the bow loops upward, and glue just the center to the first bow. Place foam tape under the top bow loops. Glue the wreath to the tag and place pearls as shown (you may need to glue the pearls to secure them).
- For the inside: Cut 5"x3¾" Pretty Posies tan flowers paper and glue across the inside center. Trace and cut a bookplate label from Pretty Posies red lace paper and glue centered on the tan paper. Trace and cut a banner tag from Pretty Posies red netting paper and mat on red cardstock with 1/16" borders. Punch a hole in the top and tie the red ribbon onto the tag. Glue the tag ⅝" from the right edge. Die cut “Joy” from red cardstock, and emboss with Red embossing powder. Glue as shown.