- For the card front: Open the card and cut 2½" off the outer front edge. Close the card and place it with the fold at the top. Cut 6⅜"x2⅜" Poinsettia Passion ivory border cardstock and glue it centered on the front panel.
- Cut 5½"x4" Poinsettia Passion black border cardstock with flowers in the lower left corner and mat it on burgundy cardstock with ⅛" borders. Center it on the card and glue it just to the front panel. Foam tape the “happy holidays” die-cut to the black cardstock in the upper right corner.
- Die cut all the poinsettia petal sets from Merlot suede paper and the two smallest layers from Tomato suede paper. Die cut two berries and four flower centers from Cream suede paper and all the foliage from Forest suede paper.
- Foam tape the three largest Merlot petal layers together, then glue the smallest layer on top. Glue two centers in the middle. Glue branches, berries, and the Merlot poinsettia to the black cardstock at the lower left corner as shown. Glue two foliage sprigs and the Tomato poinsettia layers to the die-cut as shown, then glue two flower centers on top. Place a gold Diamond Sparkle in the center of each poinsettia.
- For the inside: Cut 6⅜"x4⅞" Poinsettia Passion ivory border cardstock and glue it centered on the inside with the flowers in the upper right corner. Glue the black circle label die-cut in the center and foam tape the “peace on earth” die-cut as shown.
- Die cut the three smallest poinsettia petal layers from Tomato suede paper, two centers and a berry stem from Cream suede paper, and the foliage shown from Forest suede paper. Stack and glue the petal layers together, then glue the centers in place. Cut the berries into two sprigs, then glue all the die-cuts to the circle label as shown. Place a gold Diamond Sparkle in the flower center.
- Cut 1½"x3" burgundy cardstock. Place it horizontally and mark the center of the upper long side. Score from the mark down to the lower right corner, then from the mark down to the lower left corner. Fold the ends in on the score lines so they meet in the center. Place the strip over the lower right card corner, wrapping the ends to the back. Glue the ends in place.
- Cut out the Poinsettia Passion floral border cutout with 1/16" white borders and cut a 2¾" length of it. Glue it across the front of the corner cardstock, trimming along the side and bottom edges. Close the card and tuck the lower right front corner under the diagonal cardstock at the lower right.