Designer's Tip: I used the blue Tiny Snowflake Dazzles™ as accents on the photos and label and the silver snowflake Dazzles™ as flower centers on the poinsettia die-cuts. Both add some dazzle to this page. Before gluing the strips of patterned papers to the background, I played with all the different colors and patterns to determine which looked best side-by-side. Once I liked the layouts of each grouping, I glued all the strips down, then added the ribbons and built the page.
- Robin’s Red Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- Cardstocks: red, white (link), gray
- Winter’s Garden die-cuts (link)
- Fancy Christmas Greetings stamp set (link)
- Tiny Snowflakes Dazzles™: Silver (link), Blue (link)
- Baby Bling adhesive rhinestones: Red (link), Turquoise (link)
- Ribbons (link): 12" of ⅛" wide red grosgrain, 18" of ¼" wide metallic white, 8" of ⅜" wide blue swirls sheer, 16" of ¼" wide red sheer
- Scarlet Surfacez ink pad (link)
- Acrylic stamping block (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 3 Photos: 4¼"x3½", 5"x3⅝", and 3¼"x3⅞"
- For the page: Cut Robin’s Red red tiles paper to 10"x10" and mat on white cardstock with ⅛" wide borders. Glue centered on red cardstock.
- Cut 12 strips of various Robin’s Red papers, from ½"-1" wide and all 7" long. Beginning at the upper right, place four strips extending in from the upper right edge and overlapping each other. Once you like the layout, glue the strips in place. Repeat on the left edge in the center and again at the lower right as shown.
- Cut the white ribbon into a 6", 7", and 5" length. Knot one end of each, then glue the 6" ribbon over the papers at the upper right as shown, gluing the end on the page back. Glue the 7" ribbon over the papers on the left, and the 5" ribbon at the lower right as shown. Knot one end of the blue ribbon and glue to the paper strips at the upper right as shown.
- Cut the grosgrain ribbon into an 8" and a 4" length. Knot an end of each, then glue the 8" ribbon over the strips on the left and the 4" at the lower right. Cut a 4" red sheer ribbon off and set aside. Knot one end of the remainder, then glue the ribbon across the paper strips at the lower right as shown.
- Mat the two largest photos on white cardstock with 1/16" wide borders, then on gray cardstock with ⅛" wide borders. Mat the third photo on red cardstock with wide 1/16" borders, then on white cardstock with ⅛" wide borders. Glue the photos to the page as shown.
- Punch out all the Winter’s Garden die-cuts shown and remove the nibs. Turn the tag with the hole at the bottom and stamp “let it snow” on it. Glue to the page at the upper left, so 2¾" extends onto the page and trim the excess. Knot the remaining sheer ribbon in the center, then glue the knot to the tag hole.
- Stamp “joy to the world” on the label die-cut, then foam tape it to the page as shown. Glue the 1½" red poinsettia die-cut at the lower left and a ¾" red flower die-cut at the upper right corner as shown. Foam tape the remaining die-cuts to the page as shown.
- Place silver snowflake Dazzles™ on the flower centers then place red rhinestones in the centers of those snowflakes. Place blue snowflake Dazzles™ on the photos and label as shown, then place turquoise rhinestones in those snowflake centers.