- For the card: Trace the card base pattern and cut it from ivory cardstock. Score on the dashed lines. Trace and cut the large triangle paper pattern from Christmas Memories dark red paper and the small triangle paper pattern from red dotted paper. Cut 4⅞"x4⅞" Christmas Memories ivory paper with the dotted border at the top.
- Place the card base with the large triangle at the upper left. Glue the ivory border paper centered on the upper right panel. Place 2-sided tape on the two 1" edges of the large triangle, then fold that panel to the right and adhere it to the upper right panel.
- Glue the dark red triangle paper centered on the large triangle pocket front. On the small triangle panel, place 2-sided tape next to the vertical score line. Fold the panel up and over the large triangle, adhering it in place. Glue the red dotted triangle paper centered on the small pocket front. Fold the left panel over the inside to close the card.
- For the card front: Cut 4⅞"x4⅞" Christmas Memories green gingham paper with the border on the left. Cut 4⅞"x¾" Shimmer cardstock and use tape to attach it across the paper, ½" from the bottom. Glue the paper centered on the card front.
- Remove the lantern, holly branch, berry branch, and “Merry Christmas” chipboard pieces from the background. Press the lantern onto the Jet Black ink pad until it’s completely inked. Repeat to ink the berry branch and words with Chinese Red and the holly branch with Pine Tree.
- Press the inked chipboard pieces onto the Watermark pad to completely coat them with ink. Cover the pieces with embossing powder, tap off the excess, then heat each to melt the powder.
- Cut ⅞"x1½" Gold Sparkles cardstock and glue it behind the lantern. Glue all the chipboard pieces to the front as shown, overlapping where necessary. Make a 4-loop bow with sheer swirls ribbon and tie the center with thread. Glue it at the base of the lantern, then place two gold Diamond Sparkles as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 6½"x¼" Shimmer cardstock, then trim the ends to match the angles on the dotted pocket. Use tape to attach it to the pocket front as shown. Cut out the “holiday cheers to you” label and mat it on ivory cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue it to the dotted pocket as shown.
- Cut out the tan/black “Merry Christmas…” tag and mat it on dark green cardstock with ⅛" borders. Re-punch the tag hole, then tie baker’s twine onto it, trimming and knotting the ends. Cut out the “blessed season” label. Mat it on dark green cardstock with ¼" borders, then on Shimmer cardstock with ⅛" borders. Tuck the label into the back pocket, the tag into the front pocket, and a gift card to a pocket if desired.