Designer's Tip: Mixing the Christmas Wonder elements works so well! Here, I’ve used the Christmas Wonder paper tole and then sanded Fancies for a vintage look. They coordinate perfectly with the papers!
- Christmas Wonder Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- Christmas Wonder 3-D Paper Tole die-cuts (link)
- Christmas Wonder Foiled Fancies (link)
- Black cardstock (link)
- Fancy Christmas Greetings stamp set (link)
- Brown Baby Bling adhesive rhinestones (link)
- Jet Black StazOn® ink pad (link)
- Sanding block (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & envelope (link)
- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top. Cut 6⅜"x4⅞" Christmas Wonder striped paper and glue centered on the front. Cut 4¾"x3¾" Christmas Wonder ivory tapestry paper and mat on cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue centered on the front.
- Punch out the Christmas Wonder post card paper tole pieces. Follow the package directions to assemble with foam tape between the layers, then glue it centered on the ivory paper. Punch out the extra art holly cluster and foam tape in the upper right corner.
- Cut the “Noel” and two ¾" snowflake Foiled Fancies from the sheet and cut off the connectors. Sand all three just until the raised areas are highlighted in silver, then glue and foam tape to the front as shown. Place rhinestones on the fancies as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 5"x3⅜" Christmas Wonder gold sparkles paper and mat on cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue centered on the inside. Cut 6½"x1½" Christmas Wonder red tapestry paper with the striped border along the right end. Mat the long edges on cardstock with 1/16" borders, then glue across the inside center.
- Stamp “season’s greetings” on the right end of the red strip. Punch out the diamond paper tole pieces and assemble with foam tape, omitting piece #4. Glue as shown. Cut a ¾" snowflake, ⅞" star, and ½" star off the Foiled Fancies sheet, then cut off the connectors.
- Sand the Foiled Fancies as before. Glue the snowflake and large star and foam tape the small star as shown. Place a rhinestone in the center of each sanded piece.