- Christmas Cabin Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- Christmas Cabin Scrapbooking Dazzles™ (link)
- Silver Tiny Snowflake Dazzles™ (link)
- Cardstocks: black, dark green, red
- 4" of ⅜" wide red/black gingham ribbon (link)
- Red Baby Bling adhesive rhinestones (link)
- ¼" wide Extra Sticky double-sided tape (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & envelope (link)
- For the card front: Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Christmas Cabin red corner design paper with the design in the lower right corner. Place a lace border Dazzles™ along the right edge, then mat the paper on red cardstock with 1/16" borders and glue it to the center front.
- Back the 2"x4" deer head Dazzles™ with Christmas Cabin brown paper and the flowers with red cardstock, trimming along the edges. Glue the head to Christmas Cabin green plaid paper and trim it to 2¼"x4¼". Mat it on green cardstock with 1/16" borders, then on black cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue the rectangle to the front at the upper left.
- Place five small flower Dazzles™ on Christmas Cabin ivory lace paper and cut along the edges. Glue four and foam tape the fifth around the lower right corner of the deer head rectangle as shown.
- Knot the ribbon, trim the ends, and attach the knot with double-sided tape just under the largest flower’s upper petals. Place black and silver snowflake Dazzles™ and rhinestones as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 2"x6½" Christmas Cabin red corner design paper and mat the long edges on red cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue to the inside, ⅛" from the right edge. Cut a ¼" wide strip off one edge of the black Dazzles™ material. Remove the backing and place the strip on the red paper ⅜" from the left edge, trimming the excess.
- Cut 4"x3" Christmas Cabin red deer paper and mat it on black cardstock with 1/16" borders. Mat it again on red cardstock with ⅛" borders. Place “peace” Dazzles™ on it near the center, then glue the rectangle to the inside as shown.
- Back a 1½"x1" flower cluster Dazzles™ with red cardstock and a 1¾"x2" deer head with Christmas Cabin brown paper, cutting along the edges. Glue both to the red deer rectangle and place black snowflake Dazzles™ as shown. Place silver snowflake Dazzles™ in the center of the larger black snowflakes and place rhinestones in the flower centers.