- Christmas Cabin Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- Christmas Cabin Scrapbooking Dazzles™ (link)
- Christmas Cabin Ribbons (link)
- Cardstocks: brown, dark green, white
- Christmas Greetings 3-Pack Dazzles™ (link)
- Gold Jewel Dazzles™ (link)
- Pearl Sheets (link)
- ¼" wide Extra Sticky double-sided tape (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & envelope (link)
- For the card front: Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut 4½"x6" Christmas Cabin green plaid paper and mat it on green cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue it centered on the front.
- Cut 4"x3¾" Christmas Cabin ivory lace paper and mat the 4" edges on white cardstock with 1/16" borders. Wrap a 5" peach crepe ribbon across the paper, ¼" from the lower edge, and glue the ends to the back. Glue the paper centered across the plaid paper.
- Place “noel” Dazzles™ on the lace paper at the upper left. Back the two open tree Dazzles™ with Gold Pearl paper, cutting along the edges. Remove the backing from the plaid tree and place it 1" from the left card edge, tucking the trunk under the ribbon. Place the solid tree to its left and foam tape the lacy tree to its right, overlapping the ribbon with both.
- Place the deer, star, and jewel Dazzles™ on the lace paper as shown. Tie a shoestring peach crepe ribbon bow and use double-sided tape to attach it to the first ribbon, just right of the trees.
- Cut two ⅛" wide strips off the edge of a Gold Pearl sheet. Remove the backing from one and place it on the plaid paper near the lower edge, trimming the excess. Repeat with the second strip near the upper edge.
- For the inside: Cut 3"x6½" Christmas Cabin brown paper and mat the long edges on brown cardstock with ⅛" borders. Wrap a 4" burgundy grosgrain ribbon across it, 1⅜" from the bottom and glue the ends to the back. Glue the paper to the inside center. Tie a 4" grosgrain ribbon onto the first near the right edge, and trim the ends.
- Place the flowers of a 2½"x1¾" antler Dazzles™ on red cardstock and cut along the edges. Glue the antlers and place the remaining black and jewel Dazzles™ on the brown paper as shown.