- Christmas Cabin Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- White cardstock (link)
- Tiny Christmas Words Dazzles (link)
- Black Thin Line Border Dazzles™ (link)
- Yuletide Greetings Embellishment Bottle (link)
- Black embroidery thread
- Black marking pen (link)
- Ruler (link)
- ½" wide Extra Sticky double-sided tape (link)
- Specialist Acrylic Glue (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- For the card & front: Cut 4"x2½" white cardstock and fold in half to create a 2"x2½" gift card. Cut 1⅞"x2⅜" Christmas Cabin red checked paper and glue it to the center front.
- Thread a ⅝", a ⅜", and a ½" red button with black thread and secure the ends to the back with double-sided tape. Temporarily place them on the card front to determine the layout. Place thin line Dazzles™ as hangers for each button, extending from the top of the checked paper to where the buttons will be placed, and trim the excess. Adhere the buttons in position.
- Place “Noel” and “cheer” word Dazzles™ as shown, then place two small star Dazzles™ next to “cheer.” Tie three small thread shoestring bows and glue one to the top of each button.
- For the inside: Cut 1⅞"x2⅜" Christmas Cabin green plaid paper and glue it centered on the inside. Place “oh what fun” and two tiny holly Dazzles™ on the inside as shown. Glue three sequins in the lower right corner as shown. Place double-sided tape on the back to adhere the gift card to your gift.