- Christmas Clearly Creative kit (link)
- Metallic Silver specialty paper (link)
- Pearl Adhesive sheets (link)
- Glitter Adhesive sheets (link)
- Cardstocks: aqua, black
- ⅛" wide ribbon set (link)
- Black thread
- Baby Blue Bling adhesive rhinestones (link)
- ¼" wide Extra Sticky double-sided tape (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & envelope (link)
- For the card front: Place the card with the fold at the top. Cut 6⅛"x4⅝" Metallic Silver paper and mat it on black cardstock with 1/16" borders. Cut 5"x3¾" Silver Pearl sheet, remove the backing, and mat it on black cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue it centered on the Metallic Silver paper.
- Wrap a 7" length each of black and aqua ribbon across the panel, starting 1¼" from the bottom, and glue the ends to the back. Glue the panel centered on the card front.
- Cut out the Clearly Creative snowflake and sentiment squares shown. Back each with Glitter sheet, trimming off the excess along the edges of the acetate. Mat each on aqua cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue the two snowflake squares to the front as shown, slipping the large square under the ribbons.
- Foam tape the sentiment over the ribbons, 1⅞" from the right card edge. Hold the aqua and black ribbons together to make an 8-loop bow (4 loops of each color) and tie the center with thread. Use double-sided tape to attach it to the first ribbons, just right of the sentiment. Place rhinestones as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 6½"x2½" Metallic Silver paper and 6½"x1½" Silver Pearl sheet. Attach the pearl strip across the center of the silver paper, then mat the long edges of the silver paper on black cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it across the inside center.
- Cut out the Clearly Creative acetate snowflake squares and sentiment shown. Back all three with Glitter sheet, trimming off the excess. Mat the snowflakes on aqua cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue the snowflakes and attach the sentiment to the inside as shown, then decorate them with rhinestones.