- Both pages: Use the pink paper for the background. Glue a 12”x6” flowered paper to the bottom. Glue a 12”x3 1/2” yellow paper above the flowered paper. Glue blue rick rack along the top edge of the yellow.
- Photos: Mat four 4”x6” photos (three vertical and one horizontal) on white paper. Cut eight 1 1/2” squares, then cut them in half diagonally. Glue one on each corner of four 4 1/2”x6 1/2” light blue cardstock, with 1/8” extending beyond the edges. Glue the photos onto these blue mats.
- Left page: Glue one vertical photo 3/8” from the left and 1” from the top. Glue the horizontal photo 1/4” from the right and 3/4” from the bottom. Print your journaling on teal paper and use the Design Tool Kit to cut out a Bracket Label A. Mat on white with 1/16” borders. Cut a Bracket Label B from flowered paper and mat on white with 1/16” borders. Foam tap to the page 5/8” from the left and 5/8” from the top. Zot™ a pink crepe bow on the top right of the label.
- Right page: Glue one photo 1” from the left and 1” from the bottom, and glue the other photo 1” from the right and 1” from the top. Glue a foil tag below the right photo as shown and Zot™ a bow at the top.
- Dazzles™: Back “Vacation” and “Fun” Dazzles™ with pink/teal swirl paper and cut next to the Dazzles™ edge. Mat on white cardstock with 1/16” borders and glue to the pages as shown. Back the hat with pink/teal paper, and back the sunglasses and camera with teal and cut next to the Dazzles™ edges. Place the Dazzles™ on the pages as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Fresh Cut Paper Pack (link)
- Foil Fresh-Cut Tags & Labels (link)
- Design Tool Kit #1 (link)
- Confetti ribbon (link)
- Far From Home Dazzles (link)
- Cardstock – black, light blue, white
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots
- Foam tape