Designer’s Tip: An X-acto® penknife and cutting mat are helpful when cutting around the edges of the Dazzles.
- Card front: Cover the card with pink swirl paper and ink the edges. Mat a teal 5 3/4”x4 1/4” on black cardstock with 1/8” borders. Ink the edges and glue centered on the card. Ink the edges of a 6”x1 1/8” yellow and glue to the card 1 3/4” from the top.
- Place the flower Dazzles on white cardstock and trim next to the Dazzles edge. Color in the flower and leaves with Smooch inks and let dry. Glue the flower to the card 5/8” from the left and 1” from the top.
- Place a vine Dazzles across the top of the teal. Place three hearts in the lower right corner with a swirl just to the left.
- Place “Love & Happiness” on a pink label and foam tape to the card 1/2” from the top and right.
- Inside card: Cover the card with pink swirl and ink the edges. Mat a teal 5 3/4”x4 1/4” on black cardstock with 1/8” borders. Ink the edges and glue centered on the card. Place a vine across the bottom.
- Ink the edges of a 4 1/2”x2 1/4” yellow and glue centered and 7/8” from the top. Place the “Inspire” Dazzle in the upper left corner. Place “Kindness” on the banner label and glue below “Inspire”
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Fresh Cut Paper Pack (link)
- Fresh Cut Foil Tags and Labels (link)
- Beauty & Blossoms Scrapbooking Dazzles™ (link)
- Smooch inks: Taffy Pink (link), Luscious Lime (link), Pool (link), Sundance (link)
- Pumice Stone Distress ink (link)
- Cosmetic sponge
- Cardstock – white & black
- Foam tape (link)
- 5”x6 1/2" blank white card (link)