- For the card front: Punch out the ornament in the card front and set aside. Place gold border Dazzles™ on the card front and inside, ⅛" from the upper and lower edges, cutting the borders at the scores in the card. Repeat with the matching copper border Dazzles™, placing them just inside the gold borders. Fold the card as directed on the package.
- Punch out the largest ornament die cut and remove the nibs. Use the cosmetic sponge to apply Flitter Glu over the front of the die cut. Place Sunlight Speckle gilding flakes on the ornament, completely covering the glue and press in place.
- Rub the largest flakes off with your fingers, then use the Scoochy foam to lightly “scrub” off the remaining excess flakes. Foam tape the ornament to the front as shown.
- For the inside: Remove the nibs from the ornament set aside in step 1. Cover with FlitterGlu and foil as before, this time using Autumn Blaze metal flakes. Close the card, then glue this ornament to the inside, positioning it through the window. Open the card.
- Punch out the smallest die cut and remove the nibs. Turn vertically and stamp “Merry Christmas” on it with VersaMark™. Cover with embossing powder, tap off the excess, then heat to melt the powder. Foam tape the greeting centered on the Autumn Blaze ornament, then place jewel Dazzles™ as shown.