- For the card: Follow the directions on the template to cut the main card from cardstock. Score on the fold lines, then crease the scores in valley and mountain folds as the template directs.
- For the front: Trace and cut the flaps paper pattern twice from Merry & Bright green zigzag paper, flipping the pattern over for the second paper. Glue the papers centered on the front panels.
- Punch out the die cuts shown and remove the nibs. Cut two 3⅝" lengths of the red border die cut. Cut one in half and glue across the front panels, ¼" from the upper card edge. Cut the second border in half and glue across the panels, ¼" from the lower card edge.
- Glue and foam tape the remaining die cuts to the front flaps as shown, then place rhinestones in the flower and snowflake centers. Cut the ribbon in half and tie a shoestring bow with one piece. Glue to the stocking tab.
- For the inside: Cut 3½"x5¾" Merry & Bright striped paper and glue centered on the inside panel. Punch out the stocking and label die cuts shown and remove the nibs. Glue the label to the inside, 3/16" from the top edge.
- Place red “season’s greetings” Dazzles™ on the label so both words show in the window when the card is closed. Glue the stocking to the label’s center bottom, then tie a bow with the remaining ribbon and glue to the stocking tab.