- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left. Cut 5"x6½" metallic gold paper. Cut 4⅞"x6⅜" Winter’s Garden red holly paper and 4⅞"x2½" striped paper. Glue the striped paper centered across the holly paper, then glue the holly paper centered on the gold paper. Wrap a 6" ribbon across the papers, 1⅞" from the bottom, and glue the ends to the back. Glue the constructed front to the card.
- Die cut the ornament, holly, gift, stocking, poinsettia, and candy cane from a gold pearl sheet, using the precision plate in the die cutter. Die cut the shadows for the six shapes from metallic gold paper. Peel the backing off the shapes and place each centered on its shadow. Press firmly to adhere.
- Glue each shape to brown cardstock, then trim into squares and rectangles as shown. Mat each on gold pearl sheet with 1/16" borders. Peel the backing off the pearl sheets and adhere to the front as shown.
- Make a 4-loop bow and tie the center with thread. Glue to the first ribbon, ⅞" from the right edge, then tie a thread bow and glue to the bow center. Place rhinestones on the die cuts as shown and glue a medium rhinestone to the center of the thread bow.
- For the inside: Cut 4½"x5" Winter’s Garden green holly paper and mat on brown cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue centered on the inside. Cut 3½"x4" Winter’s Garden blue squares paper and mat on metallic gold paper with 1/16" borders. Glue centered on the holly paper.
- Stamp “may your home…” on metallic gold paper, then trim to 1⅜"x2". Mat on brown cardstock with 1/16" borders, then on red cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue centered on the blue paper.
- Die cut three stars from gold pearl paper and three star shadows from metallic gold paper. Adhere the pearl stars to the gold paper stars, then glue to the inside as shown. Place a medium rhinestone in each star center.